- 3/1/02: Server and protocol changes, all users need to
upgrade to version 1.2.1a of µFrac
as previous versions have become incompatible because of a server
change (this should never happen again).
- 7/5/01 : version 1.2.1 of µFrac is out
! A Palm build to be used with MIDP for Palm OS has been added.
Various enhancements, cosmetic changes and optimizations.
- 6/4/01 : µFrac was demoed at JavaOne at Motorola's booth.
- 5/6/01 : µFrac v1.2 released ! Major improvements,
i85s and i50sx are now supported.
- 5/5/01 : Based on the feedback I received, I've been able to
put down a short FAQ. Thanks you guys !
- 5/3/01 : µFrac has been reported to work
on Motorola's GPRS-enabled Accompli
008 phone+PDA as shown on these screenshots.
Many thanks to Bob Shukai for sharing this!
- 4/17/01 : µFrac v1.1 is out, you can now
send by email a hi-res image of the fractal you are currently exploring.
Also added this feature to the µFrac
- 4/6/01 : Wrote
a tiny applet that also
uses µFrac fractal server to generate fractals.
- 3/5/01 : Server
update. Added Sierpinski and Fractalia models. Optimized
fractal core engine, rendering accurracy has been increased a lot.
Corrected a server bug which occurred under certain (rare) client
- 2/29/01 :
µFrac v1.0.1 released. Improved support for
devices with pointing input capabilities (such as palms).
- 2/21/01 :
µFrac has been reported to work on Motorola i85s phone (formerly
iDEN i3000 or Condor), this is good news (thanks to Dominik Buszko)